Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gotta love immature people.

So today started off pretty crappy. I woke up to facebook stuff on my phone. A former friend of mine, who I haven't heard from in about 2 months when she deleted me off facebook, decided her life is too boring so apparently wants to get involved in mine in an attempt to ruin it.

Long story short, we had some mutual friends and she got into a fight with them. Being stupid, I let her decision to not be their friend affect me. I chose her side of the fight and lost those friends. Then I lost her as a friend and she went back to being friends with them. I flipped out because she was the reason I wasn't friends with them. Then she dropped me (who was there for her always) like a sack of potatoes to go back to these people she was talking shit about for months.

So I explained to them everything that had gone on and apologized for being a follower and ignoring them just cause of her. Now she's commenting on my facebook and messaging me saying that I'm a hypocrit for being friends with them?! Really? She's the one who stopped talking to them and was talking shit about them, then decided she would be their friend again...but by all means I'm the hypocrit.

I messaged her back and told her she lost all rights to say anything to me the day she deleted me from facebook. We're in our 20s and she's acting like she's still in high school. She's pushing it to the point that I'm gunna have to block her from my facebook because she's harassing me. I'm sorry but at our age, I think that's a little ridiculous. Gotta love immature people.

No comments:

Post a Comment